Ginger’s latest Pledge Campaign features the ultimate collectible – a coffee table book, written by Ginger, charting the history of his solo career and the Wildhearts via the songs. One of the things that is going to make the book so special is getting you guys involved.
We want you to go through your attics, blow the dust off your old boxes of photographs and dig out any photos you have of Ginger and The Wildhearts and send them in to us. The best photographs will feature in the book and if your photo is chosen then your name will be credited in the book too!
We’re after as much stuff as you have from absolutely any era. The pre-requisites are fairly simple, it has to be a good enough image to be reproduced and it has to be your work or someone you have permission from. So the higher the resolution the better if you are sending them digitally , and as big and as clear a print as possible if you are sending us a physical photo
Two things to remember are 1) make sure you give us your name so you can be credited if selected and 2) Any info you can give us about the photo pertaining to date / event / location will make our job a lot easier and help us match it to the correct era!
– Please don’t forget to give us your name either on the email or with the posted photo so if we use the image you get your credit in the book!
– Please send all digital photographs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Please send all prints to:
FAO: Chris Hodgson
Live Nation Merchandise
13 Bramley Road
Terms and Conditions
By sending us your photographs (either by post or digitally) you have agreed to the following:
1) You are the copyright holder of the images / photographs you are submitting. Ginger Wildheart accepts no responsibility or liability for any falsely submitted material that infringes the true copyright holder.
2) Ginger Wildheart is granted a royalty and payment free license to use the photograph(s) within the pages of the book “Songs & Words” (and any subsequent editions), on any publicity material relating to “Songs & Words” (including but not limited to online, printed press and advertising) and across any format (physical and digital), in perpetuity.
3) The copyright of the photograph(s) remains that of the photographer and no other use or sub-licensing of the photograph(s) will be entered into without prior agreement from the copyright holder.
All photographs used within the Songs & Words book will receive a photographer credit within the book in so far as these details are received.
If sending a physical photograph then we suggest you send a copy print to preserve your original. If you wish to receive the photograph back then please enclose an SAE. Please note that Ginger Wildheart accepts no responsibility or liability for any material lost in the mail.