Pictures From The Fifth Day

By Ginger | September 21, 2009

Our monitor man for this evening, Deano.

Our monitor man for this evening, Deano.

Scott parties successfully.

Scott parties successfully.

Scott may have partied too successfully last night.

Scott may have partied too successfully last night.

Hot Steve can take the volume of the soundcheck no longer.

Hot Steve can take the volume of the soundcheck no longer.

Dunc displays a disturbing trick using elastic bands and a face.

Dunc displays a disturbing trick using elastic bands and a face.

I am captured by CCTV. Result.

I am captured by CCTV. Result.

Gav is looking a little greasy today due to distinct lack of showers.

Gav is looking a little greasy today due to distinct lack of showers.

Shirt's stand up routine was without equal. (notice the signs at a 45 degree angle warning people not to place drinks there)

The boys enjoy a warm, fuzzy glow at the back of the bus.

The boys enjoy a warm, fuzzy glow at the back of the bus.

Gav enjoying a laugh or two.

Gav enjoying a laugh or two.

11 responses to “Pictures From The Fifth Day”

1. melx says:

cool…… see you in a few hours!

….and make it LOUD!!!

2. Bridge from Oz! says:

i just heard songs from the Portsmouth gig – 2 mates rang me………..yay!!! good way to wake up in Oz!!
    Wasnt the best sound – i think it was Greetings…and Caffeine bomb…very distorted over half a planet away!!

3. woo says:

Woo… we love you Deano!

4. Ug says:

just got in you fucked rocked 2night!

5. You guys rocked!! got some wicked photographs, will be processing them ASAP, just backing them up atm!

6. Ug says:

i meant to say fucking* rocked (might be a bit drunk still)

7. deadly says:

thanks for an amazing gig…….but no INGLORIOUS…..but at least we had 29X……

8. Kaaz says:

Superb Gig, you guys just get better and better….

9. buckers says:

last night was incredible probably my favourite wildhearts show black spiders were quality too

cheers guys

10. simmo says:

FANTASTIC gig!! The sound was pretty good for the Wedgewood Rooms, though I am still feeling the effects from how loud it was… that hasn’t happened in a while. Black Spiders.. what can I say Bloody good bunch of Guy’s, gonna keep my eye on them. WILDHEARTS.. Keep it up, seen you whenever you’ve played Portsmouth and this was my FAVOURITE and my BEST. LOOOVE the new album!

11. Mark Golden says:

What can I say? Everytime I see you lot it blows me away, and last night was NO exception. The new album went down really well, always a risky thing for such an established band to do but you really pulled it off! The mosh pit explosion during ‘You Are Proof That Not All Women Are Insane’ made my mate lose the contents of his fresh pint!! Priceless. :)

Come back again, soon. The world needs a band like the Wildhearts.

Cheers